No – technically DNS over HTTPS doesn’t prevent ISPs blocking access to an IP address; and even if it did, there areother enforcement mechanisms within the Online Safety Bill such as blocking payments from users and advertisers through action taken by “ancillary suppliers” such as Mastercard and Visa, who’d committed to taking action if required by a regulator.
- Protected: Responses to the PASS Call for a Proposal
- Enforcement at scale – amending the Online Safety Bill for a level playing field
- Doorsteps – the weakest link in AV
- Press release: Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) launches search for UK-wide smartphone solution.
- euCONSENT and the Better Internet For Kids+ Strategy