No – technically DNS over HTTPS doesn’t prevent ISPs blocking access to an IP address; and even if it did, there were other enforcement mechanisms within the DEA such as blocking payments from users and advertisers through action taken by “ancillary suppliers” such as Mastercard and Visa, who’d committed to taking action if required by a regulator.
- Explaining Age Verification on BBC Radio Leicester
- Mastercard Specialty Merchant Requirements drive Age Verification
- The future of standards in age verification
- UK government faces further legal action on age checks for online pornography
- DCMS Digital Identity & Attributes Trust Framework and age verification.