“The Home Office advises that anyone selling alcohol online or by phone should already be taking all reasonable steps to verify age at the point of sale in order to avoid committing an offence of selling alcohol to a child. PAS 1296 is a good point of reference for these steps.”
- Explaining Age Verification on BBC Radio Leicester
- Mastercard Specialty Merchant Requirements drive Age Verification
- The future of standards in age verification
- UK government faces further legal action on age checks for online pornography
- DCMS Digital Identity & Attributes Trust Framework and age verification.