Regulations are currently being finalised to implement the Offensive Weapons Act 2019. This extends the current law from requiring age checks at the point of sale to also enforcing age checks at the point of delivery.
- Protected: Responses to the PASS Call for a Proposal
- Enforcement at scale – amending the Online Safety Bill for a level playing field
- Doorsteps – the weakest link in AV
- Press release: Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) launches search for UK-wide smartphone solution.
- euCONSENT and the Better Internet For Kids+ Strategy