It’s illegal to sell a knife to anyone under 18, unless it has a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less. This applies online as much as it does in a retail store, so websites offering knives must conduct rigorous age checks at the point of sale.
- Protected: Responses to the PASS Call for a Proposal
- Enforcement at scale – amending the Online Safety Bill for a level playing field
- Doorsteps – the weakest link in AV
- Press release: Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) launches search for UK-wide smartphone solution.
- euCONSENT and the Better Internet For Kids+ Strategy