Current Region:
Global

  • Children and teens are stumbling across pornography from an early age, as young as seven.
  • Majority of young people‚Äôs first time watching pornography was accidental, with over 60% of children 11-13 who had seen pornography saying their viewing of pornography is unintentional
  • 83% of parents agreed that age-verification controls should be in place for online pornography
  • Only 60% of households with children employ any form of parental controls, leaving 40% of children at risk of exposure to porn when at home, and even more through access to the internet from outside their home including over mobile phones.
  • With 94% of 8-11 year olds regularly going online (OfCom), this is leaving a generation of children at high risk of mental harm from exposure to hardcore pornography.