Age verification technology has been designed to protect the user’s privacy, so the dating website would never have access to any personal information supplied to prove age. The approach was originally developed to protect the privacy of users when they visit adult websites, and has been designed to a very high standard of data security, with certification available from independent auditors covering both privacy and the efficacy of the age checks themselves.
- Explaining Age Verification on BBC Radio Leicester
- Mastercard Specialty Merchant Requirements drive Age Verification
- The future of standards in age verification
- UK government faces further legal action on age checks for online pornography
- DCMS Digital Identity & Attributes Trust Framework and age verification.