No – age verification would be carried out by independent providers who would not need to retain any personal data including any identification once they’d issued an age check
- Protected: Responses to the PASS Call for a Proposal
- Enforcement at scale – amending the Online Safety Bill for a level playing field
- Doorsteps – the weakest link in AV
- Press release: Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) launches search for UK-wide smartphone solution.
- euCONSENT and the Better Internet For Kids+ Strategy